Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Kaleidoscope




          Dress & Necklace: Madison// Jacket, Scarf & Belt: The Limited// Shoes: Old Navy// Sunglasses: marc by marc jacobs

So I wasn't woken up with a sausage muffin this morning, and although the day started out being icky it actually ended up being a lovely day. When I found this dress in Cameron Village it reminded me of the hours I used to spend looking through kaleidoscopes when I was a kid....so I had to have it. I used to love looking at all of the different colors and designs and how they changed with just a click. I kind of feel like that's my style right now. I don't buy clothes unless I have a reaction to them when I pick them up in a store. And who does't want to be reminded of their childhood when getting dressed? PS I'm still trying to win that Balenciaga bag and here is the link http://www.fashionchalet.net/2012/01/giveaway-balenciaga-arena-classic-city.html

No comments:

Post a Comment