Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Mom Curse



Let me start off by saying I'm exhausted. Then let me carry on by saying yesterday on What Not To Wear it was all about the best mommy makeovers because like 90% of the participants on that show are moms. I get it, I totally do....you give up everything for this tiny little person that depends solely on you...it makes sense that most women just give up completely. BUTTT after becoming a new mom and dealing with all the crazy shenanigans that come with it.....that is not a valid excuse. Look here moms across the world....get yourselves together, you don't have to look like you are on your way to a magazine shoot but take 10 minutes for yourself a day and make yourselves presentable....I promise it will make you feel so much better about yourselves!!!! And yes...that is me peering over a fence in the second pic, I'm not sure why but there it is. And I'm spent, back to my poor teething doodle man.

Dress: asos.com
Vest: bcbg maz azria
Blazer: Zara
Tights: The Limited
Shoes: Coconuts
Fedora: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment