Monday, January 30, 2012

New Kids On The Colorblock



shirt, skirt & tights: the limited// vest: bcbg// shoes: steve madden// sunglasses: versace// jewelry: vintage chanel, vintage pearls, michael kors, forever 21


Let me start by saying that today on ABC's The Chew it was all about cheese.....seriously? As I sat and salivated the whole hour I realized I should make a trip to Trader Joes...because I needed groceries...and CHEESE!!! Usually I feel really bad because I'm like the only person that doesn't bring reusable bags ( I always forget them) but it just so happened that I was in line at Old Navy earlier using a gift card and a coupon and I needed five more dollhairs to get my deal. I didn't want to be the girl that held up the line so I grabbed five reusable grocery bags. Yay for being green and looking super cute while doing it! PS I went to the cheese aisle at Trader Joes and had almost talked my self into indulging in some not to figure friendly cheese when there it was....LIGHT BRIE...ahhhhhhhhh what a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment