Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Lucky


I follow all of the major bloggers religously and after seeing all of their posts the past week about how they got to go to fashion week and were given all of these clothes and accessories by their favorite designers and blah blah blah.....yes, I got a little jealous, I'm human. I've always been obsessed with fashion, I think about it from the time I wake up until I go to sleep at night and I've always wanted a career in it...but life throws you speed bumps, some not so great and some that are life changing. After seeing those posts I thought wow, they are soo lucky but then I look over and see the greatest accessory a girl can have.....a doodle man! So really, they should be looking at my post and thinking wow, she is soo lucky :)

No comments:

Post a Comment