Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Spring In My Step - Go Red!!!


shirt & blazer: the limited// dress worn as skirt: bcbg// shoes: urban outfitters// hat: old navy// jewelry: michael kors, tiffany & co and forever 21


Happy February people! I don't need to consult with the groundhog tomorrow to figure out if we have more Winter weather on our way because good lawd it has not felt like Winter here at all. This is kind of a sneak peek of my Spring uniform...bright fun prints and fedoras, yes please!  Anywho, I wanted to start the month off by saying February is known as the "heart" month but not only for Valentine's Day....its also for the heart in your chest! My sorority in college (Alpha Phi) is very dedicated to Cardiac Care and to helping fund research and educational programs that help support the improvement of women's heart health. They work with the American Heart Association to spread the word that Heart Disease is the #1 killer of women in the United States. Its an issue I hold very dear to my heart and I think more women need to take better care of themselves, what would they do without us? In order to keep my heart healthy (since I have more than just me depending on my ticker to keep working for a long time) I started walking around the pond behind my house 4 times every day. What are you going to do to keep your heart healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment