Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Unexpected Finds



tunic: urban outfitters// jacket; the limited// shoes:gucci// sunglasses: ray ban// clutch: world market// jewelry: michael kors, sylvia benson

Don't you just love unexpected finds? This outfit is a hodgepodge of items I found all over the place, Chicago, New York, and of all places The World Market. The last time I was in New York I HAD to pick up some pashminas from a street vendor and I'm kicking myself for not picking up every color they had, always stock up on multiples of items you love. And the next time you head into The World Market check out their accessories, they are so unique and reasonably priced... I got this clutch there a couple of years ago and I was actually carrying it the night I met my husband, which was the best unexpected find so far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment