Monday, October 15, 2012

Errands+Baby+Rain+Baguette



Ok friends....yesterday I had this super cute outfit on and right as I was about to walk out the door to do the weekly grocery shopping.... it started storming. So I ran upstairs and threw this on.....just a chambray shirt, cuffed skinnies, my new purse!!! and some mouse flats.......no crazy arm parties or fun statement necklaces......however, this little number allowed me to take on Walmart like a champ Now Whole Foods on the other hand, won the battle today- a fresh crusty baguette and the most fattening cheese spread they had to offer are now sitting in my very full belly. Ps don't you love the new Shoemint Le Petit Bowler bag....it makes me veryyyy happy.

Shop my rainy day outfit-

Chambray Shirt-  needed for optimal arm bending....the doodle man now weighs 24 pounds and my guns need room to move


Cuffed skinnies- to avoid puddles getting the bottom of your jeans wet...until some douchebag drives by too fast and soaks you from head to toe



Mouse Flats- because regular flats just aren't as much fun



Le Petite Bowler- yes, you do need this! 






14 comments:

  1. Great outfit!
    Love your striped pants
    and these burgundy shoes are too
    pretty!

    X
    http://dipitblack.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this laid back look, want those skinnies so bad..... Seriously loving the hat more and more!

    Take care,
    xx
    5th&6th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how cute this look is! MJ mouse flats, leather cap, denim shirt, so fun all together. Perfect for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that bag! You look so cute for rainy day shopping. How old is your son? My youngest just turn 1 last week...

    Amy


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool outfit- I love the trousers and cap!

    Francesca xo
    http://goingroundthemulberrybush.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore your purse!!

    Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE love love those striped pants - such a cute outfit!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my fricken god. AHHHHH. Why are you so cool!?

    Where are your pants from?? I seriously am beyond obsessed. They fit you so amazing, and they take your outfit OVR THE TOP.

    And have been looking for a stylish baseball cap for FOREVEr and I cannot find one anywhere!!

    Ar eyou seriously not calling this a cute outfit? You're dressed like my dream. I want to be you. I literally cannot stop scroling up to look at your pic. Teach me how to be this cool.

    -Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally obsessed with your pants. You look amazing. fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out my latest post and two page magazine spread. Eek. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look way too glamorous for the rain! :) I'm all wearing a sweatshirt with frizzed out hair and such when it rains here...you would think I'm going the melt like the Wicked Witch of the West!
    :)
    Allison
    A's Fashion Files
    Shop Kawaii Kitsch by A on Etsy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this outfit! i love those mouse flats so much!!

    ReplyDelete