Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pulled Together







sweatshirt: stylemint (similar here) // jacket: madewell (available here) // pants: cabi (similar here) // shoes: schutz (available here) // bag: vintage gucci // sunnies: ray ban (available here)


On days when I get to visit with my friends I always put in a little extra effort while throwing things on.   However, I try to avoid dresses and skirts for the most part because its hard to bend down and chase after a crazy toddler when you are worried your rear end is hanging out. Yesterday a sweatshirt, silk joggers and a leather bomber were just what called to me (I'm craving comfort right now) and to pull it all together some 4 inch pony hair lace up pumps did the trick, my calves got a GREAT workout chasing after crazy pants.

12 comments:

  1. This is blue heaven!!!!!!!! I love the casual vibe with the heels! You did an amazing job styling this look..those pants are sick!!!!!!
    Sheree xxx
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good look! Although I love wearing dresses and skirts, I oftentimes find that whatever I'm going to be doing with friends does not call for that type of clothing choice, so this post rings true for me; casual luxe is the way to be! Happy Wednesday :)

    -Meagan
    Running on Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coziness, but "pulled together" look of this ensemble. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you've definitely made casual look chic, here!


    XO Sahra
    Que Sera, Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE THE SHOES
    OMG so original!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bag
    amazing outfit

    http://irenadworld.blogspot.com.

    Kisses
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes are amazing! Love this shade of blue on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the vintage bag, the shoes are awesome, the pants are great...in a word, adore !!! :)

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    You're invited to enter my Dale Grey Vintage Giveaway, open worldwide until November, 18th, to win a fab bracelet that retails for $135 !

    ReplyDelete
  9. I freaking love love love love love this look to pieces! I think I've told you before that you remind me of Atlantic-Pacific. The downside is, every time I come to your blog, I want to buy EVERYTHING you're wearing! I love how casual and comfortable, yet fashion forward this is. I want to steal your bag!

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete