Friday, February 14, 2014

Burberry at Breakfast











trench: vintage burberry (loving this one) // top: madewell similar(here) // jeans: free people (similar here) // shoes: shoemint (similar here) // stole: old, loving this one // sunnies: ray ban (similar here) // bag: stella & dot // leather gloves: stolen from mammadukes

This was definitely one of those "make it work" days…..naturally I was running late trying to get doodle ready for school (getting him dressed has become an epic battle every morning) and did not have time to think about getting myself dressed. I started out with a neutral monochromatic base (as usual) and then thought ahhhh I need something simple, chic and a little dramatic to add some flare…..then boom….my vintage Burberry trench…..derrrr :)

PS I love how Sheree has been wearing her faux furs on the outside of her coats so I tried it out and it gave just the right amount of luxe and warmth to the look.

New Things: See original post here

Day 43: Made Espresso Pudding Trifle…guilt free whoop whoop

Day 44: Made Coconut, Ginger & Pepper Soup….nomnom

5 comments:

  1. LOVE this fur outside of your coat. I have been adding to it everything!!!!!!!!!! The trench is gorge, but you were right on for thinking of making it into a vest, that would be fab. !
    Sheree xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think that is a great last minute pulled together outfit! love that trench coat!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. The getting ready for school battle will never end, I've let my little one just go as she is sometimes. Crazy combos and no jacket, half eaten breakfast, sometime for your own sanity you just have to walk away from it.
    SW

    ReplyDelete