Monday, May 4, 2015

Free Soul






romper and hat via james clothing boutique // necklace via ann paige designs // sandals via zara
photos by common dove photography

"When I forgive, I wipe the slate clean. I replace feelings of anger, resentment or fear with peace, love and courage. These qualities reflect the truth of who I am and how I want to live. I am a free soul, unconditionally loved. As I forgive myself and others, I am at peace. I express love. I am courageous and strong. Through forgiveness, I am free of the past. I embrace a new life."

It has taken a long time to get to this point in my life……I have finally forgiven myself for all of the mistakes and bad decisions I have made…..because without those mistakes I wouldn't be who I am today. I am a free soul embracing a new life…….I am at peace and unbelievably happy with everything and everyone in my life right now.

1 comment: